A very beautiful forum this is beautiful and is amazing
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 W Spammer = Permanently IP banned

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scubadivingforfood
Admin
avatar

Posts : 22
Join date : 2012-09-10

PostSubject: W Spammer = Permanently IP banned   Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:43 pm

u can all party nao
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://underwaterstrings.forumotion.com
TheMormonJesus



Posts : 20
Join date : 2012-09-10

PostSubject: Re: W Spammer = Permanently IP banned   Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:44 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iwantmykfc

avatar

Posts : 18
Join date : 2012-09-10

PostSubject: Re: W Spammer = Permanently IP banned   Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:45 pm

woot woot
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iwantmykfc

avatar

Posts : 18
Join date : 2012-09-10

PostSubject: Re: W Spammer = Permanently IP banned   Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:49 pm

why don't you delete the threads now?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raskolnikov

avatar

Posts : 22
Join date : 2012-09-10
Age : 104

PostSubject: Re: W Spammer = Permanently IP banned   Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:52 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheMormonJesus



Posts : 20
Join date : 2012-09-10

PostSubject: Re: W Spammer = Permanently IP banned   Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:53 pm

can you explain why a gore avatar was banned but the men having gay sex isn't?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raskolnikov

avatar

Posts : 22
Join date : 2012-09-10
Age : 104

PostSubject: Re: W Spammer = Permanently IP banned   Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:54 pm

TheMormonJesus wrote:
can you explain why a gore avatar was banned but the men having gay sex isn't?

it's not sex
it's just love

i don't see any genitals or suggestive movements
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheMormonJesus



Posts : 20
Join date : 2012-09-10

PostSubject: Re: W Spammer = Permanently IP banned   Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:55 pm

iiMad wrote:
TheMormonJesus wrote:
can you explain why a gore avatar was banned but the men having gay sex isn't?

it's not sex
it's just love

i don't see any genitals or suggestive movements
>laying on top of each other naked
>kissing
ok
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raskolnikov

avatar

Posts : 22
Join date : 2012-09-10
Age : 104

PostSubject: Re: W Spammer = Permanently IP banned   Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:56 pm

TheMormonJesus wrote:
iiMad wrote:
TheMormonJesus wrote:
can you explain why a gore avatar was banned but the men having gay sex isn't?

it's not sex
it's just love

i don't see any genitals or suggestive movements
>laying on top of each other naked
>kissing
ok

there's no evidence that they are naked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: W Spammer = Permanently IP banned   

Back to top Go down
 
W Spammer = Permanently IP banned
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» spellcaster deck ( without banned cards)
» BS! Where's the damn banned decks? Can I be burned in an arena duel?!
» ̀‰Lime sulfur banned in US
» [Obelisk HW]Why is this card banned
» List of banned characters

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Underwater Strings :: Off-topic / Main forum-
Jump to: